Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I have decided to follow this idea that I saw in this blog. The idea is to tell what books you read, what books are you reading and what books your are going to finish this week.

Well, this week I didn't finish any book, although I am reading 4 books at the same time. The books are Possession by A.S. Byatt, Wyrd sisters by Terry Pratchett, Les mandarins(part one) by Simone de Beauvoir and today I started Jean Rhys(1890-1979) by Rosa García Rayego. I think the first book I am going to finish is this one because it's the shortest one :) I hope to read more from now on.

Also, I want to start the challenge of listening audiobooks, but I think I am going these books first.

1 comment:

  1. Actually it's Tuesday now, but I couldn't do it before :(

    ReplyDelete