Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?


Hi! Once and again I am going to tell you what I am reading this week.

This week I didn't finish any book but I found amazing books in the library that I really really really want to start reading. Also, I bought some books on Amazon so now I have a pile of books similar to the  photo above waiting for me to be read :)

Now I am reading Possession by A.S. Byatt (I am on page 448) It's a weighty tome that it's why it is taking me so much time to finish it. I have started reading The evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly. It's about a girl who learns about Nature. The book is good, I hope that it doesn't disappoint me at the end.

What I intent to read next s is My afternoons with Margaritte. This book was made into a film this year . I saw the trailer and I liked it so I hope I like the book too. I also want to read An abundance of Katherines by John Green, I read it was a good book. I also interested in reading Never let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro. This book was also made into a film this year, so when I finish to read these book I will have two films to watch.

So, this is what I am reading this week. If you want to tell me what you are reading, please do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment