Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Well, last week I finished the book My dog tulip, which was exciting in the first and second chapter but then I lost the interest because Ackerley, the author, was telling the story about the attempts to get pregnant of the poor  Tulip and in the end of the book I got tired of it. 3 chapters talking about it! But anyway, I think Ackerley is a good author. I want to read other books of Ackerley.

Now, I am reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen because of the read-along hosted by Misty. I am reading Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett and I am going to finish Never any end to Paris by Vila-Matas. I gave up Les Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir. But, later, I don't know when, I'll give it another try.

When I finish this or while I am reading this, I am going to read  No one writes to the colonel by García Marquez, What I talk about when I talk about running by Murakami and Jesus loves me by David Safier.

No comments:

Post a Comment