Monday, May 30, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

One more week ans I'm going to tell you what I read, what I'm reading and I'm going to read.

Last week I finished Jesus loves me and I liked it. It is very funny but in some parts it's a bit sad. I also finished What I know about the little men by Juan José Millás and it was disappointing. Maybe I didn't understand the story but I had preferred the story finished in another one because the idea is really cool. The book it's about a man who sees how some little men appeared. I read very quickly and I liked the story but the end wasn't I expected.

Now, I'm reading Sunset Park by Paul Auster. I love Paul Auster's books but I didn't fell in love with this one like  in other cases such as Invisible or Broklyn Follies but I didn't reject it as The invention of solitude because I didn't like it. In this case I like the book it is very nice. I also reading What I am talking about what I talk about running, Wyrd sisters by Terry Pratchett and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

In the future, I am going to read No one writes to the colonel, Solar by Ian McEwan, Never let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro, Looking for Alaska by John Green and many others :P

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment