Monday, June 6, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?



Hi!   :)

This month I have been very busy reading. Lately, I've found in other blogs recommendations of books or I've found books that I wanted to read in the library, so now I spend many hours curled up in my sofa or in my bed reading. It's very nice to see there are other people outside who have the same feelings about reading and I don't feel a strange any more.

Last week I found Sunset Park by Paul Auster in the library and I loved it. Although the end of the book I didn't like, I couldn't stop reading. I think the book is very good but well, I don't know, I expected another end.

This week I am reading Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett.  This book is taken me a lot of time :( The problem is the vocabulary of the book is very difficult so I have to stop every 3 lines looking up words. It makes it more tedious and I hate it because I think Terry Pratchett is very funny, but, well, maybe one day I  could read his books without using a dictionary at all. I am also reading Pride and Prejudice for the read-along. I like the book and I want to know what happens next because, although I read it before, I don't remember anything :( Besides of this two novels, I'm reading What I talk about when I talk about running by Murakami. I like it because it's not a novel, which is the only thing I read and it's refreshing read non-fictional books. I like the way he writes and he explains things. You realise that he has done a lot of work to smooth the things to you.


Next, I'm gonna to read Never let me go by Kashuo Ishiguro. I read the first lines of the books and now, I want to start reading it.I hope it won't disappointed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment