Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hi!!!  :)

One Monday more I share with you what I've read, what I'm reading and what I pretend to read.

Last week I didn't finish any book. I am still reading Don Quixote's delusions by Miranda France.This book tells the year the author spent in Madrid because of her studies. I like the book the way she tells stories, it's funny. I like because she tells about Cervantes, things I didn't know, things recently learned. I think she knows a lot of Cervantes. She also tells about Cervantes' work, Don Quixote and its influence in other authors.

Now, I am also reading Never let me go by Kahuo Ishiguro. I loooooooooooooooove this book!!! :) I took it from my to-read pile of books and now I can't stop reading it ^^ At first I was a little disappointed, I mean in the first pages. I was thinking " and for this they've made a movie??? :O " but then, it began to get interesting. It was a pity I didn't have time because if I had had the time I would have read it in one go. I highly recommend it.

I am also reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. I like this book. I think: "Ok, I'm going to read some pages, just 5 or 6" but in the end, I read 10 chapters. I can't help it. Once I start reading it, I want to know more. Jane Austen is a genious :)

Next, I want to read some old books such as Howards end by E. M. Forster, Brideshead revisited by Evelyn Waugh, Don Quixote by Cervantes and others, relatively new ones: Looking for Alaska by John Green, Solar by Ian McEwan, The book thief by Markus Zusak, etc, etc, etc.

Well, this what I've done last week and you what are you reading???

No comments:

Post a Comment