Monday, August 8, 2011

August TBR

This is an idea I saw in thebookrat.com and consists on telling what books you  intend to read in August. Well, as I said in other posts I am not very quick reader so I'm going to be realistic.

In this month I already read Looking for Alaska by John Green and Call book by Sophie Divry.

Now, what I am going to finish this August is

          Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (I am on page 300 of 425)
          Cat among pigeons by Agatha Christie
          The book of (even more) awesome by  Neil Pasricha
          Howards End by E.M. Forsters

Maybe I read

         Digital Photography by Steve Bavister
         Don Quixote's delusions by Miranda France

Uf! Maybe there are too many, but we'll see next month :)

2 comments:

  1. I really liked Looking for Alaska. I need to read more by Green, I own everything else he's written. lol. Bought it all on the strength of LFA and a friend's love of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he is so great, so clever. I bought An abundance of Katherines and now I want to buy Paper Towns. I watch him in his vlog and he is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete