Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Last Monday I totally forgot to say what books I was reading, oops, haha. But, anyway, I'm going to share to you what I finished last week, what I'm reading right now and what I expect to read next.

Last week I finished Call number 400 by Sohie Divry. I liked but I didn't love it because it's a monologue and I prefer more action, more intrigue, more suspense, so, in this case I was a little disappointed. I also finished Looking for Alaska by John Green.I really like it but I think other people such as teenagers enjoyed it more, I don't know. The first time I heard of John Green was in a slight exaggeration of the truth talking about John Green's Vlog but I really wanted to give it a try and buy some of his books when Anne in her blog recommend him. Thanks a lot for the recommendation :)
Two weeks ago, I finished in one sitting Anya's ghost by Vera Brosgol. AWESOME BOOK!!! I highly recommend it. It's very nice. I think I heard of it in thebookrat.com so thank you so much for talking about it in your blog. I really enjoyed it.

This week I am readying 7 books, yeah, I'm a bit impulsive but I am not a quick reader :p The books are: 

Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, I really liked Shiver, but this one is taken me some time to go into the story.

Cat among the pigeons by Agatha Christie. I like so much Agatha Christie that I can't help treating myself with some of her books from time to time.When I was younger I didn't like her books much but now I'm a huge fan and I expect to read all her work :) but it's too much :S Well, we will see. 

The book of (even more) AWESOME. I boght this book because I hear of it in the blog Consumed by books but I couldn't find the first part. I really like this book, though. From time to time I read a passage and I laugh, so thanks Liz for sharing this book with us. 

À l'ami qui ne m'a pas sauvé la vie. I like this book, but it's a bit sad because it's a man who is dying of AIDS. I'm reading little by little because I have more books and I do not read very fast in French. 

I also reading Digital Photography because I want to do nice photographs.

Finally, I still reading Howards End and Don Quixote's delusions although I have them a bit neglected.

Next, I want to read 1Q84 by Murakami.I think he writes very well so now I want to read one of his novels.

This is me, but about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment