Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Hi! Well, another week in which I think about what I've read, what I'm reading now and what I'm going to read next.

Last week I finished 2 books: 

                               Heist society by Ally Carter. I like the book but I think teenagers love it more. 

                                Ghost world by John Clowes. I like the comic but I don't like one of the characters (my favourite, by the way :)) has to say bad words. I like some parts in they are deep but I didn't like other parts in which the main characters are mean with other people.

Now, I'm reading:
                                Bad Karma by David Safier. I loooooooooove this book. I find it very entertaining and very very funny. I highly recommend it. I also read Jesus loves me and it's very funny too. I really enjoy reading Safier's books so I recommend you.

                                One day by David Nicholls. I looooooooove this book. It's amazing, very entertaining too. It's very well.written. I recommend it too.

                                 Howards End by E.M. Forster. I like the book it's very good. 

                                 A l'ami qui ne m'a pas sauvé la vie by Hervé Guibert. I like the book but it's a bit sad.

Next, Lipstick jungle by Candance Bushnell





No comments:

Post a Comment