Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Monday! What are you reading?

One week more and this is what I read last week, what I'm reading and what intend to read next.

Last week I finished 2 books:

    - Bad Karma by David Safier and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it. I highly recommend it. It's very very very funny and entertaining. It took me three days to finish but I think another person would finish in one day. 

                        - Sh*t my dad says by Justin Halpern. I liked it but I didn't love it. In the book you find stories about Justin childhood and adulthood which I liked and I laughed but others I found them boring. There are also pages which are compiled sentences his dad said. Most of them are hilarious. I laughed so much that I almost cried. Very funny.

I am reading:

                       - One day by David Nicholls. Very good book but it's a bit thick so that's why it takes me ages to finish.

                       - Delirium by Lauren Oliver. The same, it's a very good day but it's a bit long.
Next: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater



No comments:

Post a Comment