Monday, September 19, 2011

It's Monday What are you reading?

One week more and this is what I read, what I am reading just right now and what I intend to read next.

This week I finished Juniper Berry. Very good book and great characters, especially Juniper :)

This week I'm reading The Map of Time. I really like this book, very gripping, although it's a bit difficult to carry (620 pages). I also reading The rotten romans by Terry Deary. Although I know it's for children and teenagers, they are a easy way to learn some about history and the books are very cheap! :) and finally, I'm reading Symposium by Plato. I like some of his theories but I've never read anything by him, so I'm going to give it a try.

Next, I intend to read Scones and sensibility by Lindsay Eland, Terrible Tudors by Terry Deary and The republic by Plato.

This is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment