Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Top Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger

                                     hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


I could only find 8 books which I heard in other blogs and I decided to read them. Most of them I saw them in thebookrat.com.

1.- Looking for Alaska. I heard of this one in My head is full of books. I really liked it so thank you, Anne.

2.- The vanishing of Katharina Linden. I think I heard of this in thebookrat.com, although I'm not sure. I really really really enjoyed it, so thank you Misty :)

3.-Shiver, 4.- Anya's ghost, 5.- Heist society, 6.- Delirium. I definitely heard of the in thebookrat.com. I even bought Anya's ghost which now it's one of my favorite books :)

7.- The book (even more) awesome. I heard of this in Consumed by books and I really like it. I had never heard about it and from time to time I read a part and I laugh. I really enjoy it.

8.- Pride and Prejudice. I already read the book but Mysty (thebookrat.com) hosted a read-along about this book, so it gave the opportunity to read it in English.

Thanks for the recommendations. I really enjoyed of all the books :)



2 comments:

  1. Pride and Prejudice was one of my picks this year because of blogger recommendations. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I loved it too. It's amazing how somebody can write something almost 200 years ago and it is still interesting to people :)

    ReplyDelete