Monday, October 31, 2011

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                             hosted by: Book Journey


Hi, everyone!!!

It's time to see what I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next

Last week I haven't finished any book :(

This week I'm reading two book:

                   Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm about to finish so I'm really excited to know what it's going to happen in the end.

                   The map of time by F.J. Palma. It's a great book but it's thick too, so I've been reading this book for over three weeks, I think.

Next I want to read

                   Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I really want to read this one because I've heard wonderful things about it.


So, this is me, a bit short this time, but what about yours? :)



2 comments: