Saturday, October 22, 2011

Read-a-thon Hour 1: Let's start :)

                                             Dewey's read-a-thon

 Well, this is my first hour and my first cup of coffee :) To begin with this read-a-thon and I'm sharing with you something about me.

1)Where are you reading from today? From Spain
2)Three random facts about me… I'm not a morning person, I like Paul Auster's book and I love listening music in the evening.
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 4 and I hope to finish all of them, but I'm not sure

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?well, I'd like to finish all the books.
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? no, I'm not, this is my first one, but I've heard that it's better if you leave small books and graphic novel for the end of the read-a-thon.

Well, this is me so far. I hope you're enjoying too :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are enjoying your first read-a-thon. Happy reading from Vermont!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy readathon from New Jersey! It's my first readathon as well, but I'm having a lot of fun and I hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) I'm not doing as well as I expected but I hope the second cup of coffee can help.

    ReplyDelete