Saturday, October 22, 2011

read-a-thon Hour 14



It's 2:53 a.m and I'm still up.

This is me  a little survey about me right now

1. What are you reading right now? Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
2. How many books have you read so far? only one :( it could be worse, though
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? puf, if I can finish Forever, I'll be glad
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?No, really
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Puf, many. I've been sleepy the whole day, so I preferred to stop for a while.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?I like the challenges and people cheer me up. That was so sweet :)
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? No, I think It's great :)
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? As a reader, many things. I think I'd buy cokes and chocolate bars
9. Are you getting tired yet?Yes, but I'm going to stay for a while
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? mmm, I don't know. Try to disconnect for a while and indulge yourself with chocolate bars and good music :)

2 comments:

  1. I've had lots of Coke today, and I found myself wishing I had bought some chocolate candy. Which is weird because I rarely crave chocolate candy...

    I've read Shiver and Linger but I haven't made it to Forever yet...

    Hope you enjoyed the readathon today. :)

    ~Asheley @ Into the Hall of Books
    @BookwormAsheley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm still trying to finish Forever :(

    ReplyDelete