Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF Question

                                      hosted by: GReads!

This week the question is:

Book Blogs That Make You Smile: Pick 5 book blogs you visit often & think others should, too.

Here is my list:

The Story Siren I'm totally sure you already know this one. I  like her blog, specially In my mailbox videos. I crack up  watching them, particularly with this one, she is very funny,

Book Rat I like this blog very much because every day you can find something interesting on it. So, I highly recommend you, but I believe that you already know this one too. Everything is great: reviews, In my mailbox, TBR, Wishlist, the book chat ...

My Head Is Full Of Books I like this one.She recommends awesome books which I've enjoyed very much. Everything she puts on it I find it very interesting.

Comfort Books I like very much her In my mailbox videos and books reviews.

Loving books I like this blog because I find interesting the books she talks about, the reviews and memes she does.

Consumed by books I like this blog specially the In my mailbox videos. She reads a lot and she recommends and buys quite interesting books.

Maybe, I check these blogs more than the rest from my blog list, but for me, I like all of them. You always find something cool on them.

Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment