Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                            hosted by: Book Journey


Today I'm going to share with you guys what I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and I'm going to read next.

Last week I didn't finish any book so I don't think I won't be able to finish all the books in my November TBR pile :(

Now, I'm reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. At first the book liked so much that I turned pages very quickly but now I'm tired of some situations .Well I've just read only 100 pages so I don't know much about the story, we'll see how the whole thing develops.

Next in my pile Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland.


Well, this is me, but about you?

3 comments:

  1. NO worries - I did not finish a book last week either.... ahhh, the beauty of audio! :)

    This week looks to be more doable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna is great! I am excited to hopefully read Lola soon too! Happy Reading!

    My Monday list if you'd like to take a look: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila (Bookjourney): Thanks for chearing me up. I was a little depressed because I hadn't finished any book :(

    Rachel: well, I've only read one part of the book so let's see how the things develop :)

    ReplyDelete