Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About (cry, laugh, hurl across the room, etc.)

                                   hosted by : The Broke and the Bookish

Well, this week is about what books made me cry or laugh or hurl and here is my list.

1.- Tuesday with Morrie by Mitch Albom. In some parts I laughed and in other parts I cried because everything in the book was so true and Morrie was such a wise person that it was impossible not to feel something.

2.- Flowers in the attic by Virginia Andrews. Puf! with this book I think I suffered all the moods. I felt hatred for some characters, I felt pity for others and I cried because it's a very sad story.

3.- Shit my dad says by Justin Halpern.With this book, I laughed especially at the beginning and at the end of the book. I laughed so much that I cried :)

4.- Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro. Puf! I suffered very much with this book when I felt something wrong was going to happen. I liked so much the characters that I didn't want something happened to them.

5.- Reads like a novel by Daniel Pennac. With this book, I felt freedom, freedom to do whatever you want. I liked very much reading it.

6.- Bad karma by David Safier. This book is really really funny. I laughed a lot and I almost cry at the beginning and at the end the book because it was so sad and beautiful at the same time :)
7.- Jesus loves me by David Safier. The same as the previous one. Maybe, I felt more identify with the main character of this book than the previous. In both cases, I laughed a loooooooooooot

8.- Open all nigh by David Tueba. In this case, I cried at the end because it was sooooo unfair and so sad at the same time.

So, this is my list but what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment