Saturday, December 31, 2011

December TBR: How I did it

 Hi!!! :)

 Another month has passed and now it's time to look back to see how I did it with my December TBR pile. Here is the list I wanted to read:
1.-  Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I've read 150 and I hope to finish this month.
2.- The map of time by F.J. Palma.I've read half of the book and I hope to have time to finish it this month.
Maybes
3.- Scones and sensibility by Lindsay Eland.
4.- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver.
5.- The sisterhood of traveling pants by Anne Brashares.

And this is what happened:

Well, this month out of 5 I've only read two books :( 

- Anna and the French kiss which I loved it although some parts made me unhappy and anxious.

- Scones and Sensibility which I liked it but I'd hoped some different.

Mmm I hope to do better next month. At least I could accomplish my goodreads challenge :)

This is me but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment