Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF Question

                                     hosted by: GReads!

Well, today the question is: What blog post has gotten the most comments/activity on your blog this year?

Thanks to a gadget on blogger it's not necessary for me looking for the information. Thanks blogger! :)

So, this is my most popular post: November TBR. In this post I talk about what books want to read in this month although unfortunately, I could finish the task :( I don't know why this post is so popular and became popular when November finished but then, a lot of people found it and read it.

This is the post:



November TBR

Well, now it's time to think what books I want to read next :) Here is my list:
1.- The map of time by F.J. Palma. I'm in the middle so I try to finish this month.
2.- Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm just about to finish it :)
3.- The sisterhood of traveling pants by Anne Brashares.
4.-  Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
Maybes
5.- Scones and sensibility by Lindsay Eland.
6.- Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver.
I think they are really really cool books. I want to read them right away :)
Well, this is me but what about yours?



And I think it has more comments than the rest of posts. Thanks for reading my blog :)

This is my post but what is yours?

2 comments:

  1. Great list of TBR! I hope you've enjoyed reading them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm trying finished them now. I've only read Forever and Anna and the French Kiss :( They are great books :)

    ReplyDelete