Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Ten Favorite Books I Read in 2011

                                    hosted by: The Brooke and the Bookish

Today, it's about Top Ten Favorite book I Read in 2011. Here is my list:

1.- Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins. That's for sure. I didn't notice how quick I flipped pages. I really enjoyed the book although I have had different feelings for this book: exasperation, frustration, want to hurl across the room, hug it so hard, etc.

2.- Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I really enjoyed this book and I'm impatiently waiting for the second part. It's a pity I couldn't find it in English and I had to read it in Spanish, but still I really really liked it.

3.- Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro. I have strong feelings for this book too. I love everything: the plot, the characters. I read it quite quickly wanting that it never ended :(

4.- The vanishing of Katharina Linden by Helen Grant. Another amazing book I've read this year. I took it with me in a travel and I couldn't put the book down. I've read very quickly. I enjoyed the mystery which the book contains. I highly recommend it :)

5.- Anya's ghost by Vera Brosgol. I love this book too. Great pictures and great story. In one word AWESOME!

6.- Bad karma by David Safier. I love David Safier's books although I have to read them in Spanish. As usual, Safier made me laugh and enjoyed with the story. Two thumbs up! :)

7.- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I like wolves, vampires and strange creatures but I am not exactly a huge fan. I was reluctant to read this one because it was about wolves and since the huge success of Twilight series, I was tired of hearing about vampires and were wolves. Anyway, I started to read it and I loved it. I loved so much that I borrowed the second part from the library and while I was reading the second part I bought the third part.
Well, this is me, but what about yours? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment