Monday, January 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                      hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everybody!!! :)


It's Monday and it's time to share what I've finished last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Last week I've finished:

           - Clockwork angel by Cassandra Clare. I loooooved this book although I didn't like the way Will treats people. I don't like difficult people because I don't see the point of treating people like that. Still, I loved Will, Jem and Tessa, well, everybody and the story was pretty good. Now, I want to read more but I have to wait :(

Now I'm reading:

         - The sisterhood of the travelling pants by Ann Brashares. So far I like it but I don't think I'm going to love it because I don't feel identified with the characters. Maybe if I'd read this book some years before I'd felt that we had a lot of things in common, but not  now.

        - The book of (even more) awesome by Neil Pasricha. I like this book and I don't get tired of it. From time to time I read an entry and enjoy the ride. AWESOME! :)

Next in my pile:

      - Pride and Prejudice by Nancy Butler. Mmm I hope I like this one since it's the graphic novel of Pride and Prejudice. We'll see :)

Well, this is me but what about you?



4 comments:

  1. Oh your books sound fun! I have not read the Clockwork book yet but hope to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! I recommend you Clockwork angel, it was amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to P&P on audio last year. Happy reading.

    With the three day weekend, I had a chance to finish a bunch of books I've been working on the last month. Please come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm I like Pride and Prejudice so maybe I try to listen it :)

    As always, you're reading a looot of books. I don't normally know any of them but in this list I know Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick. I haven't read yet but it sounds great. I hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete