Monday, January 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                      hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)
It's Monday so it's time to look what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what intend to read next.

Last week I finished three books:

           -  The sisterhood of the travelling pants by Ann Brashares. What a discover! At first I didn't like the book much and I thought it was gonna be a silly story. Then, I started to turn pages really quickly because the story was more and more interesting. In the end, I just loved it :)

           -   Pride and Prejudice by Nancy Butler. Mmm, I thought I liked this book but for me, it was only OK.

          -  The book of (even more) awesome by Neil Pasricha. How I've liked this book! It's sooooooo funny. Yesterday I showed it to my friends and they read some pages and laughed. AWESOME!


Now, I'm reading:

         -   Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.I've just started this book but I don't know if I'm going to finish. It's not exactly what I've thought but I'll give it a shot.

Next in my pile:

        - An abundance of Katherines by John Green.I read a bit and I laughed, so I think I'm going to enjoy reading the book. We'll see.

Well, this is me but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I learned about the Sisterhood of the traveling pants through their films. I really hadn't heard about it before but my Canadian friend then told me she had loved the books for years and years already ;)
    I guess they just hadn't arrived in my world yet lol.
    I like it when a book turns out so much nicer than you thought, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cessie: I recommend the book to you. I think you're going to enjoy it :) Yeah! I love when they are better than I thought. It's a very good feeling.

    Tasha: Thank you! I'm going to check yours.

    ReplyDelete