Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012

                                              hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everyone!!!

Today I want to share with you my top ten books I'm excited to read in 2012.

1.-  Hush, hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I've heard about this book in some blogs and people said wonderful things about it, so now I want to read :)

2.- Solar by Ian McEwan.Although I've read some McEwan's books I think this is quite different, more scientific which I find really cool!So excited to read it.
3.-The help by Kathryn Stockett. I don't know when Kathryn Stockett wrote this but I learned almost at the same time about the book and he movie. The book I've heard only good things and when I saw the trailer of the movie, I immediately wanted to read the book.

4.-Divergent by Veronica Roth. For this book I've also heard good things. I want it right away. I couldn't find it in my library although it appears available on the computer. Maybe this time.

5.- The graveyard book by Neil Gaiman.I love Neil Gaiman (hey, as an author haha) and I always enjoy reading his books. When it was released I didn't feel like reading but now I've heard such amazing things about it that I want to read right away.

6.-The infernal devices 1: clockwork angel by Cassandra Clare. This is my next book in my TBR pile and I'm really really really excited about it. Everybody has nothing but good reviews, so I decided to borrow from the library. Although I have to read it in Spanish I think it deserves the effort. We'll see.

7.- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I bought this book several months and I left in my bookcase. It's a pity because I read the book is really good, so I'm going to put in TBR pile and try to read in the next month.

8.- P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern. Puf, I hadn't had a good time when the book and the film came out so I didn't want to read it, but now, since I've read some reviews and bought, now, it's time to read it.

9.-  Something borrowed by Emily Griffin.I saw the trailer of the movie and I liked it the plot. Now I want to read the book but it's not available in my library :( Well, I'll have to wait.

10.-  Across the universe by Beth Revis. I discovered this book in the blog Just another story and everybody agreed that it was a really cool book so now I want to read :)


Well, this is my list but what about yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment