Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February TBR: How I did it

Hi everybody!!! :)

 Now it's the last day of the month it's time to see how I did it in my February TBR list. Before I forget this idea is hosted by Misty over The book rat.

This list was what I wanted to read:

- PS, I love you by Cecelia Ahern.
- Matched by Ally Condie.
- I capture the castle by Dodie Smith.
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
Maybes:
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
- The second summer of the sisterhood by Ann Brashares.
- Emma by Jane Austen.
Well it was very ambitious and here is what I did this month. I've read:
- PS, I love you by Cecelia Ahern. Yes! I've read this one although it was really sad. I cried reading the book like 4 times and when I finished it another one.
- Matched by Ally Condie. Wow! I loooooooove this book. Really, really excited to read next book in the series.
- Hana by Lauren Oliver. It was online for 4 days, I think. I read it but I was a little disappointed. I hoped more.
Mmm, just three but it's OK. I guess you guys do better than me as always :) well, this is me but what about you? Please, let me your links and I'll read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment