Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                     hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everybody!!! :)

It's Monday and I want to share with you what books I've read last week, what I'm reading right now and what is next in my TBR pile.

Last week I read

                 - Hana by Lauren Oliver. Or at least the text Lauren put on MTV website. I liked but I was a little disappointed with the end of Hana.

                 - Matched by Ally Condie. I looooooved this book although it broke my heart a little. At first, it reminded me Delirium a lot but I think this one is deeper in other aspects than Delirium. It was very difficult to me to put it down and now I can't wait to read the second part.

Currently I'm reading:


                - I capture the castle by Dodie Smith. I like this book but I don't love it. Maybe it's because the language but I am not enjoying it as much as other books I've read recently.

Next in my pile:

               - Vampire academy by Richelle Meud. Everybody is telling that I'm really going to enjoy reading this book, so I can't wait to finish I capture the castle and read this one.

Well, this is me but what about you?

3 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about Vampire Academy too! Enjoy!

    Check out
    what I am reading this monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. diary of a domestic goddess: yes, I'm really enjoying reading these books. There are awesome. I've never believed that I could enjoy this much. So happy!

    wicked willow: Thank you! :) I'm going to see your list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete