Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday quote

Hi everybody!!! :)

Today I want to share with you a quote, well it's actually a dialogue between two characters which grabbed my attention when I was reading the book  PS, I love you.

"- From now on I will be a sensible, mature thirty-year old woman.

  - Yeah, that's what I said too"

hahahahaa Although the book is kind of sad, OK it's really sad, most of the time it's quite funny. I like this quote because that it's soooo true. You say to yourself I'm going to be responsible and sensible and do this and don't do that but in the end the only thing has changed is you're a year older. But, well, it's really cool that you think you can change if you want.


Well, this is me. I hope you 're enjoying reading your book(s) as much as I'm enjoying reading this one. Feel free to leave comment and/or links to your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment