Monday, February 20, 2012

Top Ten Books I'd Quickly Save If My House Was Going To Be Abducted By Aliens

                   hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everybody!!! :)

Today is ten books I'd quickly save if my house was going to be abducted by an alien. Well, if that happened these are my ten books would save:

1.- Never let me go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

2.- An abundance of Katherines by John Green.

3.- Looking for Alaska by John Green.

4.- Paper Town by John Green.

5.- Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

6.- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins.

7.-Coraline by Neil Gaiman.

8.- Anya's ghost by Vera Brosgol.

9.- Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver.

10.- The boyfriend list by E. Lockhart.

Some of them I haven't read yet but I would definitely save them because they seem to me they're going to be great reads.

Well, this is me but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment