Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top Ten Books You'd Hand To Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read

                                              hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

Hi everybody!!! :)

Top ten of today is about Top Ten Books you'd hand to someone who says they don't like to read. It's been a bit hard to choose perfect books for those who don't like to read. It's very difficult to convince someone to do something although you find it very funny. I think my list would be aimed more for young adults who don't find reading enjoyable. For me, the books I've chosen have been very funny, very entertaining and it was very difficult for me to put them down.

Here is the list:

1.- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
2.- Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins.

3.- An abundance of Katherines by John Green.

4.- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater.

5.- The sisterhood of travelling pants by Ann Brashares

6.- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Claire.

7.- Bad karma by David Safier.

8.- Anya's Ghost by Vera Brosgol.

9.- Coraline by Neil Gaiman (graphic novel)

Well, this is me but what about you?


2 comments:

  1. Graphic novels are a great way to jump-start reading. Have you read Persepolis? It's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I read it and I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete