Monday, March 12, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                                     hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everybody!!! :)

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! :)

Today I want to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading and what I intend to read next.

Last week I didn't finish anything. I tried to read as much as I could but, yes, maybe next week.

This week I'm reading Mort by Terry Pratchett. Really, really happy with this one. It's very funny and witty. The only problem with this book is sometimes I have to look up many words in the dictionary and that makes me feel sad and disappointed. But, apart from that, I'm really really enjoying it :)

Next in my pile Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I've heard only good things about it, so I'm really excited to read it :)

Well, this is me but what about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment