Saturday, March 31, 2012

March TBR: How I did it :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

This is the last day of the month so it's time to share with you what books I've read in March. This is an idea hosted by Misty over at The book rat.

This is what I intend to read this month: 

- Mort by Terry Pratchett. Well, I hope to read this one at least. I've already started it and I'm enjoying it so far. Very funny.
- Across the universe by Beth Revis. I've heard only good things about this one and I decided to buy it. I've just read the first lines and it sounds good. I hope I like it.
- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I've also heard good things about this one so I hope to enjoy reading it.
Maybe:
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

And this is what I've read:

-Mort by Terry Pratchett. 

Puff, this month has been horrible. I've only read one. At least, I liked Mort although I was a little disappointed with the end of the book.

Well, this is me. I hope I'll do better next month. What about you? I'm sure you did better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment