Monday, April 30, 2012

April TBR: How I did it :)

Hi everyone!!! :)

This is the last day of the month so it's time to share with you what books I've read in March. This is an idea hosted by Misty over at The book rat.

This is what I intend to read this month: 

1.- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins. I've already started and I 'm in the middle of the book. I hope to finish it this month. So far, I like it :)
2.- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I think most of people liked it so it will be strange if I don't like it.
3.- Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. When I read the plot I thought: "I have to have this book, it sounds really good" We'll see.
4.- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
5.- The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I've heard very good things of this one . Even John Green says this book is really good in one of his videos.
6.- Across the universe by Beth Revis.
7.- Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I liked the first book I hope this one is as funny and entertaining as the previous one :)
Maybes:
8.- The help by Kathryn Stockett.

And this is what I've read.
- Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I loved it. At first I was a little disappointing because this book didn't engage my attention from the very beginning as Anna and the French kiss did. But, then, I read a bit more and I started turning pages quickly. I had a good feeling when I finished. I liked even more than Anna and the French kiss.
- Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it. It's so beautiful and romantic and everything. this is undoubtedly one of my favourite books. It's so great. I highly recommend it to you. AWESOME!!!






-  Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I liked it this one but it was a bit disappointing. I liked much more the previous book. This one was funny but the previous one was funnier and romantic. 





Well, this is me, but what about you? How did you do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment