Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dewey's marathon: Hour 1,2 and 3

                                            hosted by: Dewey's read-a-thon

Hi everyone!!! :)

Well, it's already the 3rd hour of the read-a-thon and I've only read a few pages of Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I'm about to finish it so, at least this day I'm going to finish one book :)

Introductory Questionnaire

 
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? I'm reading from Spain :)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith. Everybody is saying that it's very good. We'll see.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? black chocolate biscuits.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I really love reading but specially reading in English, I like chocolate a looooooot and I really like John Green. He's awesome!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Well, this time I'm trying not only read but also see what others are reading.
Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment