Friday, April 20, 2012

Dewey's read-a-thon is almost here!

                               hosted by: Dewey's read-a-thon


Hi everyone!!! :)

Yes, Dewey's read-a-thon is almost here. Tomorrow is the day when I'll have the opportunity to stay at home doing nothing more than reading :) yeeees, I'm very excited about it. It's the second read-a-thon I've made. The first one was awful, I only read one book :( 

Here is  what I've learned from that experience.

1.- It's everything up to you. You can do whatever you want. It's not a contest, it's not a job, nothing is compulsory, it's just for fun. (I have to write this because I always forget it :()
2.-  You should read the books you like, the books are waiting for you forever in your shelf and you really want to read, but most importantly choose short books or graphic novels. When I did the other read-a-thon I chose thick books, so, I think, it's better to choose different sizes to read at least one book or two if you are tired of reading or you don't feel like reading. 

3.- Sugar. It's a silly thing but in the other read-a-thon I really missed eating chocolate and cookies. It's not gonna happen this time.

4.- Be social. OK this is important for me but it doesn't mean it HAS to be for everybody, so talk to family, they are always there for you too :)

5.- Share your thoughts but also read what others think. Yeah, I think it's important to read what other bloggers are doing.

And now, these are the books I want to read this time:

1.- The statistical probability of love at the first sight by Jennifer E. Smith.

2.- Out of my mind by Richard Bach.

3.- Nick and Norah's infinite playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.

4.-Dead until dark by Charlaine Harris.

From my unfinished project (books that I've started reading and for one reason or another I stop reading them)


5.- The boyfriend list by E. Lockhart.

6.- The hunger games by Suzanne Collins.

Maybes:

7.- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.

8.- Across the universe.

(9.- Supernaturally by Kiersten White. Well, this is the book I'm reading right now and I'm about to finish it. So, I don't know if I am going to finish today or tomorrow)

Well, this is me but what about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment