Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                                               hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today it's Monday so it's time to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I intend to read next.

Last week I didn't finish anything :(

This week I'm reading

   - The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.

  - Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins. I hoped this one was like Anna and the French kiss. When I started reading it I barely couldn't put the book down. But this is not what it's happening with this book.

Next in my pile

- Supernaturally by Kiersten White.


Well, this is me but what about you?


6 comments:

  1. I've had weeks where I didn't complete anything either.

    I predict you won't have any trouble completing Hunger Games soon!

    Ciao!

    Here's It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! Please stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After a couple of no-reading weeks, I'm back in the saddle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time reading Hunger Games? Hope you enjoy it, i'm going to watch the movie this week, I wasn't a fan like 'everyone' else though, not into dystopian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Hunger Games book when it came out - and didn't like it. However, I loved the movie!! So, either way its good. Check out the movie, if you haven't already. :)

    Happy reading this week!!

    It's Monday! What Are You Reading @ the Brunette Librarian's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you liking The Hunger Games? I just saw the movie and I loved it! Here's my Monday Wrap-Up!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I am not reading very much this week, that's why I haven't finished any of the books yet. Checking your blogs, I see you are doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete