Monday, April 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

 
                                  hosted by: Book Journey
 
 
Hi everyone!!! :)
Today it's Monday and I want to share with you what I'm reading, what I've finished last week and what intend to read now.
Last week I finished Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I love the book, but I am a bit disappointed. I liked more the previous one. This one is a bit less entertaining and funnier.
Now I'm reading Nick and Norah's infinitive playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan and I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it. It's so so great! I'm really enjoy reading :)
Next in my pile Across the universe by Beth Revis.
Well, this is me, but what about you?

6 comments:

  1. I loved the movie Nick and Nora - in fact, my husband and I have watched it quite a few times! Hope the book is good.

    Have a great week!
    Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the book is SO good. I recommend it to you :) I don't think I'm going to watch the movie (I don't know) because I don't picture Michael Cera as Nick (a hot guy).
      Have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. :) Always good to looooooooooooooooooove a book :)

    Happy Reading this week! It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) I love it and I'm about to finish it.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a lot of great books for you this week! (I need to read them, too!) :/

    Allison
    My Monday Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they are great. I recommend them to you :)

      Delete