Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                       hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

It's Monday so it's time to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and I really, really, really want to read next.

Last week I finished Nick and Norah's infinite playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan and I looooved it. So good that I couldn't believe it! At the very beginning I was a little disappointed thinking that maybe I wasn't going to like it, but that didn't happen. In fact, when I was about to finish it I thought: "I don't want to finish this book, it's so good" Obviously, this is my opinion, maybe you've read it and you don't like. It's OK, I forgive you ;)

Now, I'm reading Dead until dark by Charlaine Harris. I really like it. I think it's very well-written but I don't find it as good as Nick and Norah's infinite playlist. Soooorry. Anyway, I think Charlaine has made a big effort because you can read it easily and it's very entertaining. I can barely put the book down, although at first I got a bit lost with the names of the characters.

Next in my pile is The statistical probability of love at first sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I've heard nothing but great things about this book so I can't wait to read it. Even John Green says it's awesome in this video.


http://youtu.be/LuFqBOTjq-M

Well, this is me, but what about you?

10 comments:

  1. I've got Statistical Probability on its way to me. I've seen lots of positive reviews for this one, from a variety of readers.

    Here's my
    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
    I hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I like it too, it looks so good! I'm going to see your books, but I am not sure if I'll comment something.

      Delete
  2. I love The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. One of the sweetest reads of the year. I wish Oliver was real. I have also recently read and reviewed it.

    Hope you enjoy it!

    My What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, new follower ;) I'm going to see yours. Thanks for joining :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read Charlaine Harris in forever...but when I did I remember really liking her. When the book goes to the fairies I lost a little of my interest.

    Happy reading!!
    What are YOU reading??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. Well, this one is pretty good, maybe I'll get bored when I reach the 11th book.

      I'm going to check your books right away! :)

      Delete
  4. I wasn't sold on the Sookie series until the 2nd book. So definitely read the second one, heh. :)

    Allison
    Well-Read Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. I've bought some of them and I hope they don't let me down. We'll see.

      I'm going to check yours! :)

      Delete
  5. I love Nick & Norah! One of my favorites. I also loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - it was surprisingly deep and thoughtful.

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked too! :) I can't wait to read The statistical probability of love at first sight. I hope it doesn't let me down.

      Delete