Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF Question: Literary Vacations


                                        hosted by: GReads!


Hi everyone!!! :)

Today it's Friday so this means that it's time for another Ginger's question. This week the question is:


Literary Vacations: If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!





I'd like to transform into the pants from the book and travel  with the 4 main characters. I'd go with Lena to Greece, I'd go with Bridget to Mexico and I'd go with Carmen to South Carolina. And then, I'd come back  to stay at home with Tibby.









Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I like this many destinations idea! I think I would be most excited for Greece though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know any of the places, but, yes, Greece sounds good :)

      Delete