Monday, June 4, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                                                      hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

It's Monday so it's time to share with you what I'm reading, what I finished last week and what I intend to read next.

Last week I didn't finish anything. I have less time than before and when I arrive home and I am too exhausted that I can only read a few pages.

Now, I'm reading two books

  Lately, I am not reading much this one and I left it in an interesting point. But, anyway, I always like Agatha Christie books because they don't let me down.                                                       

 This is good, but the format of the book I don't like it. I mean my book is big and heavy. Sometimes, it makes me feel uncomfortable when I'm reading it for a while, but, anyway, it's really cool.















Next in my pile

I don't know why but I'm in the mood for this book. I think it's very peculiar. I hope it doesn't let me down.

















Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments: