Saturday, June 30, 2012

June TBR: How I did it

 Hi everyone!!! :)

Well, today is the last day of the month so it's time to look what books wanted to read and what books managed to read in the end.

This idea is as always hosted by Misty from The book rat.

These were the books I wanted to read:















And these are the books I read


I always like Agaha Chrisie books, but although this book was fine I've liked others more. I think it's because I have to read almost 100 pages until the murder happens and besides, Poirot doesn't appear until almost the end. But the ending as usual is really good.






At first I really looooooooooooooved this book, but as I turned the pages I was less and less interesting in the story of some characters. I really loved the story of the main character although when everything is solved it let me down.






Well, this is me, but what about you? I'm sure you did better. Let me your link and I'll check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment