Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A late wrap-up read-a-thon



Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon
                       hosted by: Kindle fever and My shelf confessions

Hi everyone!!! :)

From the 20th until 23rd of June I was participating in this read-a-thon. I wanted to read so many books or at least one, but as always something happens to me that I am unable to read very much.

 In this read-a-thon I could read

 
Well, not the whole book, just the half of it. It is interesting as all the books by Jonathan Safran Foer, but in some parts it's sooooooooooo disgusting that I have to make an effort to eat something. Now the only thing I can think when I eat is: puagh!:( 







Also, I could manage to read like 30 pages of this book It's a great read and I recommend to all of you. If you have already read Neil Gaiman's books, I assure you that you are going to love this one :)







Well, this is me, but what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment