Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sundays in bed with ...

                              hosted by: Midnight Book Girl

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I stay in bed with this book.

I wanted to read something different, specially something which was non-fictional and interesting. I was reading Extremely loud and incredible close when I came across with this interview of Foer. I liked the way he put the idea of vegetarianism and why he decided to be vegetarian. I am not vegetarian and I don't think I'd become vegetarian, but still I wanted to read it because I was curious about the topic and how he'd explain it. The book is very interesting so far. I love when he talks about his family and his customs. I recommend it.

Well, this is me, but what about you? 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really interesting. I hadn't heard of it before. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but some parts are sooo disgusting that when you see meat you don't want to eat it :(

    Thank you!!! you too :)

    ReplyDelete