Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF: Most valuable books

                                   hosted by: GReads!

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today the question is

Most Valuable Book: From your personal collection of books, which ones hold the most value to you - is it signed by the author? or maybe it's your favourite story of all time?

I think that the most value books are these two. Both were presents and with both I really enjoyed reading them. They are very beautiful and romantic and you can easily lose track of time because they are very catching.

If you like romance and YA, I think you probably like them. I highly recommend them.




Well, this is me, but what about you? :)


6 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of both these books. They're the perfect contemporary, teen romances - and the characters are just so well-written. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved both those books, great choices! ~dixie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are awesome, I'm sure I re-read again :)

      Delete
  3. I have seen these two around forever. I think I need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, do it, they are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete