Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

                           hosted by: Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you what I finished last week, what I'm reading right now and I want to read next.

Last week I didn't finish anything :(

This week I'm reading

I've already read it a few years ago, but the author John Green and his brother Hank are doing a book club and they decided to choose this one to read because Ray Bradbury died recently and because 50 shades of Grey is selling more than Ray Bradbury sold in all his life. They thought it was a pity and they started the book club to make people to buy this book.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this book, it's amazing, it's thoughtful, interesting, wow, AWESOME. I am very grateful that books like this exists because they makes me happy :)








Next in my pile

I've already started this book, but the vocabulary was a bit difficult to me, so I decided to start Dash & Lily's book of dares because it was a little less complicated to read, but as soon as finish Dash and Lily's book of dares, I'm going to read this one with my dictionary beside me :)







Well, this is me, but what about you? What are you reading?

7 comments:

  1. yes, I'm going to try it again. I laughed, but I think I missed some jokes and other stuff, so I re-read it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the brothers Green! That's fantastic :)

    I've been meaning to pick up Beauty Queens...visiting all of these blogs is dangerous! My TBR pile is going to bury me, lol

    therelentlessreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeees, they're AWESOME! :)

    hahahahaa yes, book blogs show such great books that it's impossible not to add to the TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of your books look very good! Have a great week!

    BookJunkieMom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! you too :) yeah, they are great.

      Delete