Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sundays in bed with...

                        hosted by: Midnight Book Girl
Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you the book I'm spending the Sunday with

It's the first book of the series Confessions of a shopaholic. At first, I was a bit reluctant to read it because I don't like going shopping, so I wasn't sure I liked it. Fortunately, I was wrong. It is very entertaining and funny, much funnier I expected. I really enjoy reading the book and I am going to read the rest of books in the series. 

If you like Bridget Jones' diaries, it's similar, but not exactly the same, it's possible that you will like this one.

Well, this is me, but what about you? What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite books! Ridiculous, but so funny! I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've just finished and I really liked it :) Now I want to read the rest of the books in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first book in the series, but haven't read the rest- someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll borrow the second one in the library soon because I found this one very funny and clever.

      Delete