Monday, September 3, 2012

A late August: How I did it + September TBR

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you how many books I read in August and what books I want to read in September. This meme is hosted by Misty from The Book Rat.

These are the books I wanted to read in August





And these are the books I managed to read






I enjoyed very much reading this book. It was really funny and entertaining. I like the main characters Beck and Luke.


I really really enjoyed reading this book. It's the fourth book in the sisterhood of the travelling pants and as in the other three books, it talks about important issues in a normal way. I recommend you the four books.







Not in the list, but I read in August



I liked it, but I didn't enjoy as much as the first book in the series. It was entertaining but the first one was funnier.














SEPTEMBER TBR


Now, I want to share with you the books I want to read this month

I'm reading this one right now. So far I like it, but I don't love it. We'll see.










I've heard this one was good, so I want to give it a try.











I love all Neil Gaiman's books. I've read a few pages from this book and I really like them. I hope it doesn't let me down.









I want to read all the books in the series. I love the first book and I hope to have the same feeling with this one.











I read in Goodreads what this one is about and it sounds terrific. I can't wait to read it.









I've heard only good things about this one. I hope it doesn't let me down.









Well, this is me, but what about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment