Friday, September 7, 2012

A late Book Begining

                                        hosted by: Rose City Reader

How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading.

Hi everyone!!! :)
It's been a while since the last time I participate in a Book Beginning, but here I am to share with you the first sentences of a nice book written by an awesome author, Neil Gaiman.

This is the book and these are the first lines

" There was a boy called Odd, and there was nothing strange or unusual about that, not in that time or place"

It was written for World Book Day 2008. I think it's for children although everyone can enjoy it. So far, I like it.


Well, this is me but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting beginning! Why is he called Odd? I suppose it is his name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, mmmm, yes, I think so. I am not totally sure :)

    ReplyDelete