Friday, September 28, 2012

A late Book Begining


                                        hosted by: Rose City Reader

How to participate: Share the first line (or two) of the book you are currently reading.
Hi everyone!!! :)
 
Today I want to share with you the first lines of the book I'm reading now. I'm enjoying very much. It's very funny and the series is being very entertaining.

Here there are

"OK. I CAN do this. No problem.

It’s simply a matter of letting my higher self take over, achieving enlightenment, and becoming a radiant being of white light. "

Most of the books I am reading in English have been written by American authors, but this one is written by an English author and I'm enjoying very much with the English expressions and vocabulary.

Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book, but I've read others by this author and enjoyed them. This is a great beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don't love these as much as others, but I'm enjoying very much with the main character because she's very funny, charming and crazy. I hope you try them some day :)

    ReplyDelete