Monday, September 3, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                   hosted by : Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)

Today I want to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I want to read next.

Last week I didn't finish any book.  I've just been jumping from one book to another and I didn't finish anything.

Now I'm reading

This is book number three in the Shopaholic series. I like it, but I don't love it. I like it because the main character is so passionate, good person and clever, but the action is sometimes a bit slow although something is going on in every single page.








Next in my pile
I want to read this one and I've heard it was good. So, we'll see.











Well, this is me, but what about you?

2 comments:

  1. I love the cover for The Eyre Affair, it looks great. I never really got into the Shopaholic series but I can imagine sticking with a series if you really like the main character! Thanks for sharing :)
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she and the situations are funny but sometimes or I am a little bored or I feel she always gets in trouble and she doesn't learn the lesson. But apart from that I like them :)

    ReplyDelete