Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Monday! What are *you* reading?

                                   hosted by : Book Journey

Hi everyone!!! :)
Today I want to share with you what I read last week, what I'm reading right now and what I want to read next.

 Last week I  finished. 
 
I liked although I didn't love it as much as other books by Neil Gaiman. Anyway, it's a interesting and quick read.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I looooooooooooooooooooved this book and I really want to read the rest of the books in the series because I enjoyed soooo much reading it. I highly recommend it. It's very funny and it's very short (150 pages).

 
 
 
 Now I'm reading.

I like it and I thought that I really enjoyed it because it's full of references to another books ( which I love) , but it didn't happen. I like the story, but it's difficult for me to go into the story. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Next in my pile.

I read the plot in goodreads and it seems to me the kind of book I'm going to love. Maybe, I'm wrong.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, this is me, but what about you? What are you reading?

4 comments:

  1. I've read such good things about Louise Rennison's series. I may have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, for sure. They're hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, they are :) Have a wonderful reading week too.

      Delete